Day of the Event
* I or
Junior Triathlon - 8-10 yrs &
|100 m||4 k||1 k||$28|
| Junior Triathlon - 11-13 yrs & |
Middle School Challenge
|200 m||8 k||2.5 k||$28|
Junior Triathlon - 14-16 yrs &
Adult Relay &
Short Course Triathlon - all age groups **
All fees include GST
NOTE: You can put on your cycling gears (on top of your swim suit) on the pool deck or in the bike/run transition area out side.
For the safety and enjoyment of all the participants please obey the following Transition Area rules and regulations:
! ONLY THE ATHLETES ARE ALLOWED IN THE TRANSITION AREA !
· There will be volunteers in the area who will be helping all the participants and
particularly the kids and youth divisions
· You must put your helmet on first before you remove your bike from the rack
· WALK with your bike to the BIKE ON line; you can only mount your bike after you pass this line
· You must dismount your bike at the BIKE OFF line when coming back to the transition area; you are not allowed to ride your bike past the BIKE OFF line nor in the transition area
· You must properly place your bike on the rack before you proceed to the run leg of the race; if your bike will not be properly placed on the rack the volunteer will ask you to come back and correct the issue (the volunteers will assist the kids and youth with their bikes)
· ! Please DO NOT move nor re-place any bikes that are properly placed on the bike rack !
· If you need assistance please ask one of the volunteers in the area
Each Relay Team will get two Race Numbers and one Timing Chip.
The Race Number must be worn by Biker and Runner.
The Timing Chip must be worn by Biker and it will need to be passed on to the Runner. The timing chip will be on the elastic band that needs to be places above the ankle (see picture).
There will be a $20 charge for lost or damaged chip
Distances / Start Times / Fees
All participants are solely responsible for their bike safety check and good working condition.
CREEK CLASSIC TRIATHLON & DUATHLON
Our events would not be possible without the help of many volunteers. If you are in need of hours for school credits or to fulfill volunteer hours for fire fighting or police requirements, or simply want to help and be a part of a successful event,
please contact us via email or phone. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
opportunities please contact us via email or phone.
Awards ceremony - please listen for announcements regarding the possibility of having on site awards ceremony. The medals will be available for pickup at a predetermined location starting on Wednesday May 1; please check this web page for details regarding the pickup location.
The full race results will be posted on our Results page on Tuesday April 30.
Medals and certificates will be available for pick up starting at 4:00 PM on WednesdayApril 29 and available until May 30 at:
Foot Solutions Tricities - 2748 Lougheed Hwy, Port Coquitlam, (604) 552-3655
Hours of operation: M-F: 10am-6pm, Sa: 10am-4pm, Su: closed
Medals awarded to:
1st, 2nd, 3rd place, female and male (individual categories): Challenge, Duathlon and overall winners in short course Adult Triathlon, also all Kids categories, all Relays.
Certificates awarded to:
1st place, female and male - all age groups winners in Short Course Triathlon
Trail bike ride - mountain bike recommended
This event will be timed using IPICO Sports chip timing system
SEE YOU AT THE RACE!
Saturday April 25, 2020 from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm at Running Room, Westwood Centre, Port Coquitlam (604.945.1810) or
on the race day during the Pre-race Registration. Incentives to come to Running Room - you will get 25% off Running Room merchandise as an exclusive offer to our participants.
Swim to Bike
Bike to Run
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak the race will be postponed.
The new race date will be announced as soon as the health authorities cancel limitations regarding sporting events
We appologize for the inconvenience and we hope to see you at our rescheduled race.
Stay Healthy & Keep Training!
Race Package Pick-up
Note for Relay Teams - only
Sunday April 26, 2020
Hyde Creek Recreation Centre, Port Coquitlam
1379 Laurier Ave. 604.927.7946
NO Bike Check
* I - Individual event *TR - Team Relay event (three or two participants allowed in Team Relay)
OUR NEXT EVENT: UP THE CREEK 5K/10K
Awards / Results
It is advised to arrive at the Hyde Creek a minimum 60 min before start time. Participants should be numbered and ready to race 20 min. prior to their start time.
Date / Location